Monday, June 13, 2011

Pizza For Dinner??



I absolutly LOVE Pizza, but now I can't have the crust because of the bread. So I ran across an Idea for the crust... Cauliflower (again).



Pizza
For the crust:
1 cup shedded Cauliflower
1 cup shredded Skim Mozzerella Cheese
1 Egg
1/4 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 tbsp. Protein Powder (optional)

Mix all ingredients and spread on a pizza pan that was sprayed with cooking spray. Bake @ 450 for 15 to 20 minutes. Add your favorite toppings and bake again until the cheese is melty and starting to brown. This make 1 small pizza crust or to personal pan sized ones.

The shredded cauliflower and cheese was too lumpy in my first batch, so I put them both in my food processor to make them finer. And the crust was a little too soft for me, so I pried it off the pan and cooked it on my electric griddle for a little while longer. But is was YuMmY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment